Everyone can do ‘something’ well. It is important to find it and strive for it all your life.
Current job offers
|Place of work:||Turek|
- Assuring proper planning and execution of on time and on quantity delivery of productive materials to cover production, meeting internal metrics (KPI’s) as OTIF, Stock management and Customer satisfaction
- Securing adequate inventory, avoiding material shortages as well as overstock
- Scheduling and tracking material transportation to the plant
- Proactively adapting to significant changes in production
- Driving supply chain disruptions to resolution, working with various stakeholders across the organization
- Assuring on time and on quality material order entry to respective system/s
- Identifying improvement opportunities with drive to implementation
- Superior interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Multitasking and prioritazing capabilities
- C1/C2 verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proactive, self-motivated with drive for results and flexible in accepting new challenges & changes at fast pace
- Strong problem solving and solution oriented
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work under stress
- Attention to detail
- Experience with manufacturing environment and ERP systems.
- Previous experience in supply chain and/or purchasing will be an asset
- Career opportunity in industry’s market leader and growing international company of Scandinavian roots
- Market salary and incentive bonus system
- Social package and preferential insurance offer
- Adaptation program and constant substantive support including trainings and the possibility of raising qualification
- Collaborative and friendly atmosphere at work
If you are interested, please send your CV to:
Profim Sp. z o. o
ul. Górnicza 8
or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure to include the personal data protection clause: “I hereby agree for processing of my personal data included in the job offer for the needs of the recruitment process pursuant to the Act of 27 August 1997, Journal of Laws of 2002, no. 101, item 923 with amendments.”
Please be informed that we shall contact selected applicants only.
Accepted candidates will get the opportunity to actively participate in creating new technology, have an interesting and challenging job in a company with a potential for growth, adequate remuneration to work contribution, possibilities of professional development and training.